Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Content (Directions): Answer the following 2 questions.

1.  List your topic here: Special Education

2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).
  • iPoly Citizen:I plan to be involved in our senior events like be part of senior committees like prom and powder puff.
  • Effective Learner: I plan to be able to earn at least P's in all of my core classes and be able to stand out in my senior project and model assembly. I also need to go more into depth when learning a subject so I can be able to really comprehend.
  • Effective User of Technology: I hope I can learn new ways to incorporate technology into my senior Project to make it more interesting for the audience. I also plan to use these skills when researching for my research component.
  • Effective Communicator:  I plan to become a more effective communicator through the model assembly project and through my senior project because I will be required to give a 2 hour presentation on my own. I hope I can also take those skills and apply them to my core classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment