Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my 30 hours I plan to work with a speech pathologist at the rehabilitation center I found. My 30 hours will consist of volunteer work, including constant shadowing and observing to get a real sense of how it is best to help children with speech impediments.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
To show evidence that I have completed my 30 hours of work I will document my experience by taking pictures and proving in depth explanations about what I do. I also plan to bring in my transcripts to provide proof of my completed hours.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Since I am going to be observing a speech pathologist it is going to allow me to analyze different methods used to treat a child and to see which is most effective. It can also help me understand the difference between different speech impediments and visually see what they are.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your mentor ship log and call it the independent component 1 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment