Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hour Check

Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I am working in the Childrens Services Department at a rehabilitation center, with Speech Pathologist.

2.   Who is your contact?
My contact is Alexandria Nicks  or Ellie they are both speech pathologist working at the rehabilitation center. I observed several different sessions with them.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?
I have completed 10 hours with my mentors.

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
I spent my 10 hours of mentorship observing sessions that the speech pathologist had. I also helped with a kids crew program that was held with high functioning Autistic children.

5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.

No comments:

Post a Comment