Friday, February 28, 2014

Almost Done With the Quarter!!

Going to my college class every Monday for 4 hours straight is painful but I've learned a lot. Professor Laubie has been a great help to me she has provided a lot of support and has been willing to help me out with anything. Things might have been a lot easier for me if I had met her before I started mentorship because she knows a lot of special education teachers I could have done my mentorship at. I think she could be a really good resource for future seniors that want to do their senior project on special education. For her class, students are required to complete 12 hours of observing a teacher. Since the class is a requirement for everyone in the credential program to take there is both special education teachers candidates and general teacher candidates. At this current time my independent component is made up of exactly 30 hours and I still have two more weeks until the quarter ends. The class really consists of going through a disorder and how special education plays a role, we then do case studies and present to the class to show we have some sort of idea of what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment