Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am proud that I have been able to get up in front of my class and complete a my presentation successfully. This has been a really big accomplishment for me because its really hard for me to get up in front of people and especially all by myself.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve that grade because I met all of the minimum requirements that were given to us. I talked for 10 minutes and my activity lasted 10 minutes as well.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I was able to organize my information in a way I found to be easy to understand and I was able to find a lot of examples to say about it.
 
4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I need to learn how to be calm before a presentation because I get nervous and start off my presentation speaking really quickly.
 
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
I think my second answer will be one on one therapy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you got up by yourself, too, as I know you prefer not to. One on one therapy should be okay, but you will have to talk about the specific items covered that are not covered in group therapy.

    ReplyDelete